vendredi 8 novembre 2013

Coucher de Soleil











There are days like that when everything goes wrong.

I woke up yesterday morning and could hardly stand upright
 due to a terrible back-ache...

When I opened the letter box, I found a fine for overspeeding
 (this will teach me to go shopping in Lille ! )

And to top it all, the house we had in mind
for a future "Home Sweet Home" has been sold.
Of course it wasn't ours in any terms.
We would just have fancied a lot this place.
A beautiful ancient presbytery with spacious rooms.
But the thing is that we are not ready yet due
to the huge amount of work which still has to be done here.

" Don't count your chicken before they're hatched "
I think I'll make this sentence mine...

A beautiful sky on fire.
Three lovely kids.
That's what's counting today !




I'm wearing :
Zara checked jacket
Pimkie mesh top
ASOS biker leather pants
Isabel Marant Dicker boots
Home made fur and chain purse



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire