mardi 2 avril 2013

Quinty




On top of having to help for an unexpected house moving for a relative,
this week-end was also about hunting for hidden chocolates
and celebrate Easter.
And to top it all it was changing time week-end !
I'm knackered and sort of jet lagged.
I wanna go to bed ...
This is totally confusing !


I'm wearing :
Isabel Marant Diego coat
Zara leopard shirt
Vila leather shorts via ASOS
Local Shop Boots




2 commentaires:

  1. Buenos dias!!!
    Me encanta el look la combinación es perfecta , me he enamorado de la camisa :))) un besazo guapa y feliz día
    http://gloritalabel.blogspot.com.es/

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi! this picture is amazing, and your blog too! step by me if you have time, we might follow each other!!
    Tania
    www.glamourmaniacs.com

    RépondreSupprimer