lundi 15 octobre 2012

From the Archives






Have you ever worn a Barbour ?
I mean the real one. The smelly Barbour !
The jacket you need to reproof regularly with a special dressing.
I bought it during my year in Scotland... 20 years ago !
 A must have in that country.
 And it still proves useful nowadays even in France...
I look as if I was ready for a boat trip in Brittany :
wind, rain and good humour to face the weather !



Barbour Durham jacket
Striped sweater
Isabel Marant mesh top
Camaïeu jeans
Sacha biker boots
Alexander Wang Rocco bag



2 commentaires:

  1. Biker boots are the best!;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Love the rock chic vibe going on, can't believe you've had the jacket for 20 years. Those boots are fab!

    Have a great week!
    xx
    5th&6th

    RépondreSupprimer