lundi 22 octobre 2012

After Downpour







We've been living under waterfalls of rains these past few days.
See the effect of a cold, humidity and tiredness
on the eyes of this poor mother of three ...
Hopefully, mid-term break is nearing. We'll have a fortnight off at the end of the week.
Pillows, comfy duvet blanket and lemon tea on the agenda !

As for yesterday, I was wearing my comfy Bostons and a warm knit.
And I didn't think my navajo skirt would see the light in Autumn.
But it is happily floating in the breeze.
Have a nice Monday !



Zara leather jacket
Zara jumper
Isabel Marant Navajo skirt
Isabel Marant Boston sneakers



6 commentaires:

  1. as alwas I love whis sneakers!!!pretty jersey!!

    www.tomelessismore.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. love the trainers! i really want the light brown pair

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my giveaway to win 30 beauty products inc. essie and more! it's worldwide too!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Love the pink sweater.

    sarafashionocean.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Really like this look, so chic and flirty. Love that you chose that shade of pink, highlights the details of the skirt. Amazing look!

    xx
    5th&6th

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I love that pink sweater,perfect to cheer up cloudy days;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Really cool combo! I love how the pink sweater actually brings out the colors in the skirt! :)

    xxTheresa

    RépondreSupprimer