vendredi 13 juillet 2012

Place de la Mairie






This is what I wore yesterday when we went to the town center.
And guess what, this delicious baguette was almost finished when we got back home... !!!


Voici ce que je portais hier lors de notre petite sortie quotidienne.
Et devinez quoi, cette baguette épi était presque terminée à notre retour à la maison... !!!



Bar III jacket via Macy's
Asos top (last year)
Pimkie skirt
Vintage bag
Guess watch
Home-made bracelets



8 commentaires:

  1. very chic and trés marantish!!! the skirt is super cute.

    lovie, i was thinking about getting a prepair card for my iphone when in france, can you recommend something? i want to use internet when i´m there...please let me know ;) merci
    xx doro

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I was really surprised you commented on my outfit. You never do. Now I understand!

      Supprimer
  2. great outfit

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Ohhh I want those boots!;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I've been obsessed with minis lately and I'm really liking that shade of pink of yours. It's fun!

    Have a great weekend!

    xxTheresa

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Haha, baguettes are lethal! I had to take a long vacation from them because I don't know portion control when they're in the house...Love the jacket!
    - Aliya :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. i love pink and khaki together.. and those boots too! another great outfit:-) haha, i'm the same, can't stop picking away once i buy a baguette!
    <3

    RépondreSupprimer