mercredi 25 juillet 2012

Navajo







All things come to her who waits !

I think I'm getting good at ferreting out treasures on second hand sites...

Big Smile !!!

This silk skirt is so light and easy to wear !!
With my ballerina flats I almost feel like dancing and singing like Maria in West Side Story ...


Sorry if I don't have the camera for perfect pictures.
If I don't get the help of a professional photographer.
You may have noticed I post almost daily. Sometimes not extra good pictures.
 I'm not wearing my clothes just for the shooting. I'm wearing them also to make them alive.
Also for the pleasure of sharing with you ! 
Isabel Marant's clothes for all bodys, for all ages.
Hope you like this one !



Camaïeu top
Isabel Marant Jia navajo skirt
Camaïeu ballerina flats
Guess watch
Home-made bracelets

10 commentaires:

  1. That is the best way to wear your clothes! You look wonderful. Enjoy the sun, hope you are getting lots of it too now. xx

    Tales of Powder Pink

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. fun print

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. lovely skirt print, very beautiful look

    www.tomelessismore.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I was silly enough to walk away from the Navajo print skirt and regretted it ever since. It looks great on you.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Loveee the skirt! Such a pretty look, wonderful for summer :)
    xx

    Be Frassy

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. beautiful skirt. love the print.

    http://www.trendsection.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Great find! That print is so perfect, and no worries about the picture quality, you do a fantastic job at highlighting the clothes!
    - Aliya :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Congrats with this great find! That's such a pretty skirt!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. You look so cute in that skirt and so cool that you found one!

    xxTheresa

    RépondreSupprimer