jeudi 12 juillet 2012

Fighting against the Wind






There is always something annoying when you're about to take outside shots.
Either it's the rain or a dull grey sky.
And when it's sunny, it's too warm and damp.
Ach well, yesterday was too ... windy !! I guess that's what's spicing up shootings.
Anyway I wore this very comfortable and light summer knit. The asymmetrical cuts make it interesting to wake up a silhouette that would look too straight.
Also wore my super comfy and sexy heels.
It's nice to be on holidays, I can wear whatever pleases me !


Il y a toujours quelque chose qui cloche quand on doit prendre des photos en extérieur.
Que ça soit la pluie ou le ciel tout gris.
Et quand le soleil brille, il fait tout de suite trop lourd.
Bon alors, hier, il y avait trop de vent...! Mais c'est ce qui pimente les prises.
Quoi qu'il en soit, j'ai porté ce petit tricot léger et estival. Les coupes asymétriques lui donnent ce côté intéressant qui réveille la silhouette.
Mes sandales à talons super confortables ne me quittent plus.
C'est bien les vacances, pas de compte à rendre à personne !



Zara asymmetrical knit
Zara black denim skirt
San Marina heels
Home-made bracelets



6 commentaires:

  1. I really like your jumper. I don't suppose it's still available at Zara?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I got it on sale at the end of June. I checked out this afternoon before posting : seems to be sold out on line...
      xx Françoise

      Supprimer
  2. Cute look! I'm really liking your knit sweater!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I really like your blog dear!
    Keep posting, you do it great!

    XO

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I really like your blog dear!
    Keep posting, you do it great!

    XO

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I really like this look on you sweetie! Those heels are hot! Looking good babe!

    xxTheresa

    RépondreSupprimer