lundi 23 juillet 2012

Blue Sky and Tropéziennes








Come on!
Don't tell me you wore a jumper yesterday as seen on one or two blogs...
The temperature was so nice, no wind, that we enjoyed all day outside.
And as i'm not on leopard flats (can't follow all trends and one particular blogger who had such a nasty pedicure put me off from these shoes... sorry can't help speaking up my thoughts) so I took out my comfortable Tropéziennes sandals.
I'm glad I got them last year, they seem to take 5€ every new summer season !
I also gave a summer chance to my scarf print shirt. After all, what's the point of showing off new clothes every post if it's to wear them only once.
That's my new philosophy from now on (until next crush...who knows !)
Hope you'll all be having a nice day too !
The sun is back here this morning !



Zara grey scarf print shirt
Pimkie tank tee and shorts
Home-made charms bracelets



7 commentaires:

  1. I sure hope you're not referring to me re the nasty pedicure as I do have the leopard sandals! I did not wear a jumper yesterday, prob one of the few, hehe, it was shorts and a shirt. :) Anyway, love this scarf printed shirt paired with this cute white shorts! :) Enjoy the weather! xx Kayin

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hi Kayin ! Obviously not, if I had seen these leopard sandals on you first, I would have been tempted ! But it would not be "politically" correct or "bloggishly" correct to denounce openly...But I'm sure you know her, you visit her lovely blog on a very regular basis...
      Thanks for visiting ! Françoise.

      Supprimer
    2. Thank God! :) You're absolutely right it wouldn't have been correct. You really made me curious, I might have to scroll back some blogs... :)

      Supprimer
  2. great outfit

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. lovel sandals, you look pretty!!!
    I invite you to visit m blog, I hope you like it

    www.tomelessismore.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. great sense of style!!!
    following you now on GFC! like to follow each other???
    It would be great!! we could stay in contact!
    kisses dear!!!
    self-dressed.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Haha, you make me curious, too, but so many bloggers are wearing those leopard sandals I wouldn't know where to begin...
    - Aliya :)

    RépondreSupprimer