samedi 14 juillet 2012

Bleu Blanc Rouge

Today is Le 14 Juillet, the French National Day or Bastille Day.
I'm not going to get dressed in Blue, White and Red.
I'll leave this to the English who are better at wearing these similar flag colours
(i mean in a funny way... )

But today I decided to honour a French designer.
Cocorico !!








Isabel Marant Ritchi sweater
IM ruched front bandana skirt
IM Willow sneakers.
Camaïeu tank tee



This morning started with heavy rain here...
So we watched the Military Parade on the Champs Elysées in Paris on TV.
It's entertaining for all ages: horses caught the attention of my 3-year-old daughter.
My 6-year-old boy was interested in the Bikers of the Gendarmerie.
And my elder daughter had great concern for the parachutist who missed his landing in front of the President !




I'm leaving you here, we are getting ready to go to the Firework !
Bon 14 Juillet !




4 commentaires:

  1. aww i hope you have a great day! hope to be in france one year for bastille day:-) i love your skirt so so much, it just perfect.. the whole outfit really!
    <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I haven't seen that skirt from her before...I didn't even realize today was
    Bastille Day so thanks for sharing that!
    - Aliya :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Yes, I looked for it amongst runway pictures of previous collections. But I know it also exists in strong red and as top and dress with spaghetti straps !
      xx Françoise

      Supprimer
  3. Love your look and sneakers!

    Following you on google friend connect! Please follow back!

    http://thechichut.blogspot.com.es/

    Irene :)

    RépondreSupprimer