vendredi 27 juillet 2012

10th Wedding Anniversary




One day i'll have to ask someone to stop the traffic while i'm taking my pics !



Sometimes life holds surprises that help you go forward and stronger than before...
We were supposed to celebrate our 10th Wedding Anniversary last week-end, to the date.
But my husband was so ill that everything was cancelled.
I could have complained or weeped upon this grain of sand that came to stop the machinery...
Best restaurant in town : cancelled.
Romantic week-end just for the two of us : cancelled, etc.
But you know what, during this couple of days' ordeal when we had to run from one doctor to another, my husband said :
" Thank you for being here with me, I'm so proud of you, of our family ! "
His words were so cheering to me that they are the best Anniversary present I could get !



Altuzarra cotton sweater
Zara skirt
San Marina heels




PS : Can you hear the cicadas ? Can you see fields of lavender  ?
We're off for two weeks in Provence !
Bonnes vacances !!!




11 commentaires:

  1. amazing colour of your sweater.

    http://www.trendsection.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love your blog! This post is awesome!
    Check out my blog, write your opinion and maybe...follow?
    Where are you from?

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Maybe you can stand in the road and stop it with your great outfits! :)
    - Aliya

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Your shoes are amazing! Love the simplicity

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Congrats for you anniversary,you sure stopped the traffic;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I'm sorry to hear about your husband's illness. I hope he feels better soon. Aww....what a sweet thing for him to say.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Now that's true love! :) I hope your husband has fully recovered and I hope that you are enjoying your holiday! xx Kayin

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Cute sweater! It looks great on you.


    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    ♥ SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    ♥ BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. I'm sorry to hear that you weren't able to celebrate your anniversary and hope that your hubby is feeling better. Glad his super sweet words made you feel better babe. Happy Anniversary! :)

    xxTheresa

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. I really adore this sweater, amazing colour!
    Best Julia

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Thanks very much Girls for all your sweet comments ! He eventually got better and we could make it safely to our holiday destination !

    XX Françoise

    RépondreSupprimer