jeudi 28 juin 2012

Western Girl








Western Girl or rather Northern Girl as I don't live in Brittany.
But with a hint of Far West Conquest with this versatile denim vest
and lace dress. By the way it reminds me when I wanted my Mum to sew me a dress with a lot of frills and material so that I could turn and have my Marylin moment !
As for my new shoes, I just clicked right in time before they were sold out in my size: 50% off on Topshop. Bargain !

 This combo proves to be ideal for the weather we're having these days...
25°C in the morning, warm and damp all day long...


Fille de l'Ouest, ou plutôt du Nord car je ne suis pas Bretonne.
Mais il y a ici une touche de Conquête de l'Ouest avec ce gilet en jeans adaptable à toutes les tenues et ma petite robe en dentelle. Celle-ci me rappelle lorsque je demandais à Maman de me coudre une robe avec beaucoup de volants et de tissus pour qu'elle "tourne" !
Quand à mes nouveaux talons, je cliqué juste à temps avant que ma pointure ne soit épuisée : 50% de rabais, Yo !

Je crois que les jours à venir vont être habillés légers:
il fait déjà 25°C ce matin, chaud et humide...



Camaïeu denim vest + DIY studs
Zara lace dress (last year)


4 commentaires:

  1. Hi, love !

    Thanks for the comment. You such a great motivation and the reason why I strive harder everyday. I am glad you will be just a visitor. Have a bless day and there is no hard feelings. God Bless!

    Steven :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I'm so impressed by the fact that you pretty much post daily outfits! :) This dress is so cute and looks great paired with the vest! :)

    xxTheresa

    The Habit

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love the dress, it looks great on you! I'm on the hunt for a good denim vest...
    - Aliya :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Thanks so much, Girls ! and Boy !
    I never want to be dressed as I was before (hasty, sporty & shapeless...). Now that my children are older, I have more time for me. There are ages milestones which make you want to change things !
    xx Françoise

    RépondreSupprimer