vendredi 15 juin 2012

Catching up


 


Under cover of finding a new pair of shoes for my husband, my eyes stopped on a very Mango similar pair of heels.... It's not my fault, we were in a shoe shop !
As I had missed the train for the Spanish brand much coveted heels, I grabed the bargain.
Same for the tie-dye shorts: sold out !
No problem, I took out my bucket and bleach. And here it is ! (see below).


Zara blazer
Zara tee
Pimkie shorts + DIY bleaching
San Marina heels



4 commentaires:

  1. i love those heels! Simple and sophisticated...I've been looking for a pair like those for ages but no luck so far :(

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What a neat idea! I'd never in a million years figured out that's how one creates tie dye fabric. I love heels like yours. In fact, mine, a similar style albeit a lower wedge just arrived today. I think the simpler the design, the more timeless it is.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Interesting tidbit about Hedvig. Good to know! Thank you for stopping by my blog again... great heels!

    www.azrakunworld.com

    RépondreSupprimer