mercredi 16 mai 2012

Biker Boots



Look at the beauties I found last week-end in Lille !
I was looking for biker boots. But not just plain black ones.
And these are definitely going to catch the eyes... Moreover they are very comfortable. They are from the Dutch brand Sacha.
(Shop in Lille, rue de Béthune. Plus they also have a store on-line, delivery only for the Netherlands and Belgium. Unless you have a husband who works in Belgium, as I do ...!!!)
I didn't want to pair my leather skirt from Zara in a girly way
(pumps, nice top, clutch, etc ). So this was the perfect occasion
to rock it with these boots.

By the way, I also received 3 strings of skull beads ordered on Ebay -
black and multi-colour - and here is a first easy DIY : black skull earrings.



Leather jacket : Zara
Jumper : Camaïeu
Leather skirt : Zara
Biker boots : Sacha
Necklaces : Zara and home-made frog 



3 commentaires:

  1. I love those skull earrings! Very nice all black ensemble, Aliya :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. love the boots and ur skull head earrings is a win win !! great blog thanks for visiting mine :)

    http://betty-freestylescraps.blogspot.co.uk/

    RépondreSupprimer