mardi 3 avril 2012

Winter and Spring alike ?




Ok, the sun is here but temperatures are still quite cold in the morning.
I know I 'm dressed as if it was a few months back.
But I don't mind, after all I don't really like spring time.
It's too much for me : singing birds at 5 o'clock: no thanks !
Being blinded by the sun and having to wear sunnies all day long, yuk !
I'm more an Automn type of person.
I think I need a spring hibernation !

So here is my choice for today : I drove my kids to school
with a warm biker jacket.
And this afternoon i'll swop it for a trench.
By the way I need to change the trench's buttons for a brown version,
 softer to look at.
So I'm off now to the Haberdasher's to buy some.
Another sewing activity for me.

Bye just now and have a nice day !

Suede biker jacket : Camaïeu
Grey jumper : Camaïeu
Leather pants : ebay (good buy, by the way !)
Suede Wedge shoes : New look

Look 2 : Trench coat : Cache-Cache
Bag : Rocco Alexander Wang


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire