dimanche 8 avril 2012

Tadaaam !!!


As explained to you here yesterday, here is the result of a month's work. I didn't knit full time (being a mother of three children doesn't leave much spare time...). But I saw a TV programm in March on Arte about Isabel Marant's show last autumn and they were showing one of her assistants knitting a dress for her collection.
And that's when I thought : whaouh, Mum taught me how to knit when I was young, why not try again !
There are differences of course, but I'm quite happy with the result !
If I'm not, who will be...


Isabel Marant inspired knit : home-made
Flower Shorts : Camaïeu
Wedge shoes : Mellow Yellow


PS : To my visitors from Russia, France, Belgium, United-States, UK, Germany,
Greece, Finland, Spain, Switzerland, Canada or the Netherlands ...
Don't be indifferent ! Blogging is sharing !
Not only peeking through somebody 's window.
I know I'm not a leader in fashion trends. I'm not chasing for Members to follow me.
If you come regularly and if you like my daily posts,
 I'd really appreciate your encouragements or just a friendly "Hello".
Thanks for Reading !!

1 commentaire:

  1. That's amazing that you did that yourself, it looks really complex! Great work, and thanks for checking out my blog! - Aliya :-)

    RépondreSupprimer