mardi 27 mars 2012

DIY like IM



Bleaching a pair of Jeans has become very popular
thanks to Isabel Marant.
And it's a child's game, providing you keep your bucket away from your children (my Mother's side is catching up).
After torturing a pair of blue Jeans which I'll show you later this week,
I tried with a red one. It was as red as a Santa Claus outfit
and see how it turned out... very girly, very pinky...
Ach well, I think I like it even more.
Just perfect to enjoy the sunny days !


Décolorer son Jeans, tout le monde s'y met.
Et c'est un jeu d'enfant !
Le tout est de se méfier car il s'agit d'utiliser de l'eau de Javel, à ne pas laisser à la portée des jeunes enfants ...
(c'est mon côté maternel qui prend le dessus !)
Alors aprés avoir torturé un Jeans bleu, j'ai essayé sur un rouge.
Rouge Père-Noël au départ... ne voyant rien changer, j'ai prolongé le temps de trempage et voilà qu'il est ressorti rosé...
Au final, il me plait bien !
Idéal pour les journées ensoleillées qui continuent !

Tee-shirt : Camaïeu
Jeans : Camaïeu (rouge au départ)
Ceinture Belt : Camaïeu
Baskets Trainers : Converse



PS : To my visitors from Russia, France, Belgium, United-States, UK, Germany,
Greece, Finland, Spain, Switzerland, Canada or the Netherlands ...
Don't be indifferent ! Blogging is sharing !
Not only peeking through somebody 's window.
I know I'm not a leader in fashion trends. I'm not chasing for Members to follow me.
If you come regularly and if you like my daily posts,
 I'd really appreciate your encouragements or just a friendly "Hello".
Thanks for Reading !!

2 commentaires:

  1. arrete il est SUPER le tien, j'adore serieux! cx

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Whaouh, Merci pour le compliment !! ça me fait trés plaisir que tu sois passée par mon modeste Blog !
      Bizz, Françoise.

      Supprimer